No products in the cart.
Key Terms and Conditions for Valentine's Day
- We will not accept offline orders which are to be fulfilled on Valentine's Day. For orders to be fulfilled on Valentine's Day, please make an online purchase.
- We may not accept same-day orders on Valentine's Day due to order volume.
- For orders to be fulfilled on Valentine's Day, we must be notified of any change/cancellation to your order THREE days (72 hours) before the planned date and time of delivery. There shall be NO REFUND if we are notified of the change/cancellation less than THREE days before the planned date and time of delivery.
- A cancellation charge (admin fee) of $5 applies for all cancellation of orders before 6th Feb, and $10 admin fee for all cancellation of orders after 6th Feb. The cancellation is still subject to our sole discretion.
- The cancellation is still subject to our sole discretion.
- Please ensure, therefore, that before you submit and pay for your online order, that all details are correct.
- We do not accept customisation orders for orders to be fulfilled on Valentine's Day. Please choose from one of our beautiful bouquets online!
Other Terms and Conditions
*We apologise for these boring stuff, but they are extremely important! Please read on! You may contact us for clarification.*
1. Availability and Substitution
- The fillers used in each product are subject to change because some may only be available seasonally. Floral Garage Singapore will always do our best to ensure that your order matches the picture in our catalogue as much as possible by substituting unavailable items with the most similar ones. Fortunately, there are many species of flowers and fillers and a suitable substitute is usually easy to find.
- Fresh flowers vary due to seasonal and inspirational changes. Their colour tones and shades would always differ to some degree due to nature. Your products may not look exactly the same as shown in the pictures - all pictures displayed are only illustrative of the colour theme and style.
2. Ordering and Payment
2.1 Ordering Online
Ordering online will require you to pay using your credit card, debit card, Paypal account, or credit or debit card via Paypal. You will then receive an e-mail confirming that you have made payment for your purchase.
2.2 Ordering Offline
To order offline, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at +65 6282 2813 and +65 9387 8871. You may contact us via SMS, WhatsApp, or phone call.
We will not accept offline orders which are to be fulfilled on Valentine's Day.
Upon confirmation of your order, you can decide to pay through three methods:
- Bank Transfer
- Paypal Money Request (We will send you a Paypal Money Request via e-mail. The e-mail will consist of detailed instructions on how to make payment. You will basically pay through your debit or credit card).
Please note that payment has to be made before we execute your order. We reserve the right not to fulfill your order if payment has yet to be made four to six hours before the desired time of collection or delivery.
2.3 Orders for Fulfillment Within 24 Hours (Same Day Orders)
We welcome all same day orders, or orders that are required to be fulfilled within 24 hours, to be made on our website. However, we reserve the right to reject the order due to any unforeseen circumstances.
We will notify you as soon as possible that your order has been cancelled. We will refund your order immediately.
We may not accept same day orders on Valentine's Day due to order volume.
More details about Delivery and Self-Collection are covered below in their respective sections.
2.4 Change of Order or Delivery Date and Time
For all other days except orders to be fulfilled on Valentine's Day, any changes to your order has to be made known at least TWO days (48 hours) before the date and time of delivery or collection.
Any changes to your delivery date and time must also be made known at least TWO days before the planned date of delivery, and it must also be at least TWO days before the new date of delivery.
We reserve the right to reject any change if your request is made less than TWO days before the date of delivery or collection.
For orders to be fulfilled on Valentine's Day, we must be notified of the changes THREE days (72 hours) before the planned date and time of delivery.
2.5 Freestyle Bouquet and Premium Freestyle Bouquet
The Freestyle Bouquet is our signature bouquet and also our best seller. Customers who do not know what to get, or would like to let our creativity run wild, can get us to craft a random bouquet based on the information requested from the customer at the Freestyle Bouquet and Premium Freestyle product page.
- Customers are not allowed to choose what they want to be in the bouquet. For example, if a customer were to request while making an order to duplicate a Freestyle Bouquet that we had crafted before, it will not be done as this would fall under a customisation request. Likewise, a customer is not allowed to request for a particular product picture of the Freestyle Bouquet and Premium Freestyle Bouquet to be replicated while paying for the price of the Freestyle or Premium Freestyle Bouquet. A customisation request will require us to provide you with a quotation.
2.6 Customisation Requests
We welcome customisation requests except for orders to be fulfilled on Valentine's Day. For Valentine's Day orders, you may order one of our beautiful products on this website.
You may contact us for a quotation should you like to engage our services.
There are two ways to customise a bouquet:
- Getting us to replicate a picture that you have (that is not in our catalogue).
- Telling us in detail the type, colour, and quantity of each flower or filler, and the style in which you would like it to be in. Wrappers or different variations of hand tying can be chosen too.
When we provide a quotation, it will always be our lowest quote. Our prices are always extremely competitive as we always believe that no individual should be deprived of the chance to purchase a small token to show love, care, or appreciation to another, just because of cost. We try our best to make sure that there is always something decent and beautiful for everyone.
However, a lower price may be agreed upon if the customer agrees on the following inevitable changes to their request:
- Lesser variety.
- Smaller in size.
- Replacing imported flowers and fillers with more common ones.
If you manage to do some research with other florists before coming to us, you will realise that many of their bridal bouquets are priced very expensively. This is due to the fact that the bouquets are usually filled with much variety.
3.1 Standard Delivery
Please read here for more information.
Upon checkout, customers have to choose their preferred time slot.
We will deliver your order to the recipient any time within your selected time slot. For Standard Delivery, customers are not allowed to opt for delivery of a shorter range of time or at a specific time. For such requests, customers will have to opt for Specific Time Delivery (see below). Should customers request for a shorter range of time or a specific delivery time while opting and paying for standard delivery, we reserve the right to not fulfill the request and instead, ensure that the product is punctually delivered within the time slot selected by the customer.
3.2 Specific Time Delivery
For customers who wish to have their order delivered at time range that is shorter than our provide range, or at a specific time, they will have to opt for Specific Time Delivery.
Please allow a 30 minute buffer period in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Please note that Specific Time Deliveries can only be carried out from 11:00 am daily. We reserve the right to amend the delivery timing if we realise that a booking of Specific Time Delivery has been made before the stipulated time of 11:00 am. For example, if you have arranged for it to be at 7 am, we will only deliver it at 11:00 am.
S$25 per trip for deliveries on 8th-12th Feb
S$40 per trip for deliveries on 13th Feb
S$30 per trip for deliveries on 15th-16th Feb
There will not be specific time deliveries 14th Feb.
3.3 No Show and Re-Deliveries
Customers are to ensure that only correct and accurate information is provided during the process of placing an order online or offline. Should there be no response from the recipient or customer while our delivery personnel is at the delivery destination, our driver will transport the bouquet back to our shop at Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre.
Please read here for more information.
3.4 Delivery Restrictions and Surcharges for Certain Locations
Deliveries to Marina Bay Sands, Sentosa and Tuas and Jurong Island before and after Valentine's Day are chargeable at 35 SGD
Deliveries to all Army Camps and Changi Airport before and after Valentine's Day are chargeable at 35 SGD.
On Valentine's Day, we do not do deliveries Army Camps or Changi Airport, deliveries to Tuas, Jurong Island and Sentosa will be chargeable at 35 SGD
We reserve the right to charge extra fees or to reject an order where delivery locations are of unreasonable distance and convenience from our shop eg Pulau Ubin.
Please read here for more information.
5.1 Cancellation Fee
Cancellations can only be made 72 hours before the actual date of collection or delivery that has been set by the customer.
A cancellation charge (admin fee) of $5 applies for all cancellation of orders before 6th Feb, and $10 admin fee for all cancellation of orders after 6th Feb. The cancellation is still subject to our sole discretion.
The cancellation is still subject to our sole discretion.
We seek your understanding on the cancellation charge. The charge is a reasonable sum to cover our costs of handling your order.
5.2 Refunds and Exchange
All products sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
We reserve the right to reject any order before payment has been made.
We reserve the right to reject any orders 48 hours before the determined date of delivery due to any unforeseen circumstances.
Floral Garage Singapore takes all complaints very seriously. We aim to resolve all complaints as soon as possible, as we understand that gifts can be occasion-specific and therefore time-sensitive.
For complaints about flower freshness and/or damage, please take a picture of the bouquet at the point of delivery for us to be able to resolve your complaint fairly and promptly.